Art of the title analysis
For my research I'm going to analyse a thriller opening, for this task I have decided to analyse the film Deadpool, Deadpool is a action/ thriller/ comedy which titles have been very thoroughly thought out. The directed is Tim Miller, and the layout supervisor (who created this scene) is Franck Balson. I've seen this film before and I love it the way its made and how the film breaks the fourth wall is so unique as the majority of films don't do this, also the way in which they've used the main characters personality in the titles works really well to introduce him into the film: he's sarcastic, cocky and arrogant. Below is the opening clip... Through out the beginning of the opening sequence they've used an extreme close up and pans around the scene not showing you the whole imagine until the end in which it shows a car rolling. They've done this to show detail within the scene as its m...

Comments
Post a Comment